1. What is Laser Quest?
Laser Quest is a family entertainment venue combining the classic games of hide and seek and tag with a high tech twist. Our multi-level arenas have specialty lighting, swirling fog and energetic music to add to the excitement for up to 32 or more players in each game.
2. How old do you need to be to play Laser Quest?
Laser Quest is great for almost any age from five years old and upward, however the packs are most comfortable on a child approximately 48 inches or 122 centimeters tall. Some parents of smaller children have worn the packs and allowed their child to play tag with the laser.
3. How long does it take to play a game?
Each game takes approximately 30 minutes from start to finish including the distribution of your scorecard. It’s a 15 minute playing time in the arena.
4. How much does it cost to play Laser Quest?
Please speak with one of our crew members at mission control or call your local Laser Quest Centre
for more information.
5. Do you accept walk-ins?
Absolutely! It's always best to make a reservation to avoid disappointment.
What does a Laser Quest Party
- Two Laser Quest games
- Complimentary pass for the guest of honour for a future visit
- Buy one game, get one FREE pass for all other guests for a future date
- Private party room (based on availability)
- Storage for gifts
- Ask us about our Pizza partners. Please call your local Laser Quest Centre to find out more information about their Pizza partner who can arrange delivery during your party. You enjoy the fun and we do the clean up!
- Centres have freezers available for you to store your ice cream cakes.
7. How do I get birthday invitations?
Birthday invitations are conveniently located on our website; for downloading and printing click here
. You can also pick birthday invitations up at your local Laser Quest Centre. We also have electronic invitations available on our website click here
8. Can I book a party room for additional time?
Unfortunately no, however if you would like to host a private event with the exclusive use of the arena we would love to accommodate you. Please ask a Crew member for more details.
9. What “on-site” food or drink do your locations have?
You are more than welcome to bring your own food. Please ask us about our Pizza partners. Laser Quest also has vending machines conveniently located in each of our Centres for those of you whom would like to purchase drinks or small snacks.
10. How do I purchase a Membership?
Please speak with one of our Crew members to see how you can save with your Players’ Club Membership or click here
for more information. You also save $2 on every game you play as a Laser Quest Member.
11. Do you have a viewing area? Can parents go in to watch?
We can arrange a tour for you! Most parents come into the game and play. If your child is unsure about playing you are more than welcome to wear the pack and your child can use the laser.
12. What Group Programs does Laser Quest offer?
Laser Quest has many Group Programs including; Community Youth Groups, Sports Teams, and Day Camps. Please call your local Laser Quest Centre for more information or if you would like them to send you some group package information.
13. Can I book the entire arena for an event?
Absolutely! Our Exclusive packages are perfect, and offer a variety of choices for your event. Please call your local Laser Quest Centre and speak with one of our many friendly Crew members to find out more or click here
14. Who do I contact for donation requests?
Please call your local Laser Quest Centre
and speak with one of our friendly crew members to find out how Laser Quest might be able to help.
15. Are reservations recommended? Can I reserve online?
Yes. Reservations are highly recommended. Please call your local Centre to make a reservation so that you are not disappointed and are able to book the game time of your choice, based on availability. Then you simply arrive 20 minutes in advance to get registered to play. We would much rather speak to you in person rather than using an on line reservation service. Call us now.
16. Can I play if I’m pregnant? Do I need eye protection?
Yes you can play if you are pregnant, although we do recommend that you consult your doctor prior to playing Laser Quest. Protective eye wear is not needed.
17. How do Laser Quest gift certificates work? How do I get them?
Laser Quest gift certificates make great gifts any time throughout the year. Each certificate is good for one game. Please call or speak with one of our many Crew members to find out more about our gift certificates.
18. What forms of payment do you accept?
Laser Quest accepts, cash, Visa, Mastercard, and debit.
19. What are your hours?
Each Centre’s hours vary by location
. Please call your local Centre and speak with one of our many Crew members to find out more or click here to visit their website.
20. Do you require waivers? We don’t require waivers to play our awesome game!
21. Can Laser Quest come to my house?
Rain or Shine Laser Quest is the place to be. The Laser Quest experience is held indoors in a permanent, stand-alone multi-level arena with fog and music to enhance your experience. We do not offer a mobile Laser Quest experience.
22. Do I need to buy tokens or bring change for video games?
Yes. Laser Quest offers arcade games in our Front of House while you are waiting for your next mission to be called. They operate on coins (no tokens) and we do have a change machine available.
23. Which locations have wheel chair accessibility? We comply with local building codes in every Centre, however these can vary from location to location. It would be best to call your local Centre to confirm wheel chair accessibility.
24. Are Mondays the only day for private events?
Monday’s are generally the day we are not open to the public for walk-in plays, however we can accommodate private groups.
Have another question? Click here to contact us.